Welcome to Durango!
The Durango Welcome Center is located in the heart of Downtown Durango at 8th Street and Main Avenue (802 Main Avenue). Inside both visitors to Durango and locals can find the information they need on just about everything to do in and around town.
Hours of operations: Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5 pm; Sunday 10 am to 4 pm.
Inside the Durango Welcome Center, one can find the following:
- A friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable staff that can answer ANY question you have about what to do, where to go and how to get there
- Public restrooms that are ADA compliant
- Water fountain and water bottle refill station
- Tickets to concerts at the Community Concert Hall as well as to other local events
- Information on Fort Lewis College for prospective students and alumni
- Free wi-fi and charging stations
- Computer kiosk with information about events, family activities, things to do, print itineraries and purchase tickets to local events right through the event calendar.
- Information on attractions in the area
- Information on local events
- Maps of Downtown, Durango, La Plata County, the Four Corners area, local trails, motorcycle rides, and more
- Outside the Durango Welcome Center in the center front window, a list of events coming up in the next seven days on digital screens and a display for an event in the near future
The Durango Welcome Center has on average over 8,800 people through its doors each month.
For advertising opportunities inside the Durango Welcome Center, email Brooke Henderson
For information on how to feature your event in the center window, email Tanya at Durango Business Improvement District.
if you can't visit the Durango Welcome Center in person but have a question for the staff, go to Durango.org and click on the chat box at the bottom right of the page. Or call Toll Free: 800-525-8855 or Local: 970-247-3500